Application for a liquor license
All new applications to the National Liquor Authority are accepted via online system only.
- To apply for a Liquor Sale or Shop license online, the applicant needs to click on the following link: Link
- If you have registered already, you can click on “Login” button on the right side of the page and enter your user details and click “Log in” button.
- Otherwise, click on the “Register” button and enter the details asked for, then click “Register” button. An email will be sent to your entered email address, open the hyperlink and confirm your account by clicking on the “here” hyperlink in the email.
- Account confirmation page will appear, click “here” hyperlink to login and login as mentioned earlier. In the homepage, click on “applications” drop-down menu on the top and select “New Application” option.
- In the next page, qualification criteria will be checked by a check box selection. If any of the conditions does not hold good for you, you can skip the step and click “Begin Application” button.
- This will lead to a download popup dialogue of the electronic application form for registration. If you are applicable with any of the conditions, you cannot proceed to complete the application since you are not eligible for obtaining the liquor license.
- Download the electronic application form and complete it appropriately with required information. After completing the form, make the scanned copies of the required documents as listed in the “Required documents” section of this page.
- Now, proceed to send the scanned copies and completed electronic form to the National Liquor Authority through the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also submit the application package via post or in person. Find the postal address in the “Office Locations & Contacts” section of this page.
- Also pay the prompted fees as required. After that, your application form and documents attached will be forwarded further for various processes of verification and validation.
- Once all the processes are done and documents are found in order, your application will be approved and license will be issued with prior notification.